March 11

Top 10 Things You May Not Know

March Slice Challenge #10

Here’s a list of 10 things (in random order) you may not know about your Language Arts Teacher this year.

1. I used to live in Palmdale, California. I attended 6th, 7th, and most of 8th grade there.

2. My favorite color is green.

3. I do not like onions of any kind on my food.

4. I do not like cucumbers.

5. I struggled with math throughout school.

6. I attended Seneca Ridge Middle School from March – June of my 8th grade school year.

7. Number 6 was a difficult transition in my life because I had to leave all of my friends behind in     California.

8. I am left-handed.

9. I’m the designated picture-taker in my family. Everyone relies on me for photos of family events.

10. I wrote a letter to my favorite actor, legendary James Stewart, when I was in 6th grade. He wrote me back. Yes, I still have it.

Posted March 11, 2015 by Mrs. O'Brien in category March 2015 Slice of Life Challange

About the Author

Greetings! I'm Mrs. O'Brien! I teach sixth grade language arts for Loudoun County Public Schools in Northern Virginia. This is the classroom blog I created to share all of the fabulous things the students do in class with their parents, teachers, other students, and the entire blogosphere!

1 thoughts on “Top 10 Things You May Not Know