March 22

FitBit (No)Charge

March Slice Challenge #16

fitbit

from Google image search

It drives me crazy when I lose things. Especially chargers to my electronics. This past week, I mysteriously lost or misplace the chargers to my FitBit and bluetooth speaker. I especially missed being able to use my FitBit to track how much daily exercise I get. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I hope my step count will increase. My step count has been much lower on snow days and I didn’t like that. On days when my stepcount is low, I am usually more unproductive and I don’t like the way I feel about myself. 

Today my husband and I were at Best Buy and purchased a FitBit. They didn’t sell any chargers by themselves but I can order one online. I’m glad my husband got a FitBit so I can borrow his charger for my FitBit until I get mine replaced. We can motivate each other by comparing step counts. It’s more fun to work out with someone who shares goals, too.

My FitBit was a gift from my sister for Christmas. It is a wonderful way to focus on moving around more and increasing aerobic activity. Thanks to her, I’m on my way to a healthier version of ME!

Posted March 22, 2015 by Mrs. O'Brien in category March 2015 Slice of Life Challange

About the Author

Greetings! I'm Mrs. O'Brien! I teach sixth grade language arts for Loudoun County Public Schools in Northern Virginia. This is the classroom blog I created to share all of the fabulous things the students do in class with their parents, teachers, other students, and the entire blogosphere!