Classwork Today – Block 2/6
As we continue to read “Fish in a Tree,” I wanted to give you time during class to reflect on what we’ve read so far.
I would like you to spend ten minutes on this.
1. Take the first few minutes to think about what you want to say. Jot this down somewhere so you stay focused as you write.
2. Think about including your answers to the following questions:
- What do you think about Ally?
- What do you think about her classmates? Who do you find likeable – why or why not?
- What do you think of Mr. Daniels? Explain.
- Do you find the story authentic and real-to-life? Explain why or why not.
3. After you are finished, before you submit for review, please check that you have:
- used capitals when needed;
- used correct punctuation;
- elaborated with text examples;
- and spelled words correctly.